Strength and Conditioning
Waynflete has a state-of-the-art strength and conditioning Fitness Center and top-notch strength and conditioning staff.
Contact Athletic Trainer Niki Baldic to learn more.
Fitness Center Policies
- Must take part in an orientation session prior to use
- Sign in each time
- Use at own risk
- No food or drink other than water allowed
- No outside shoes allowed. Bring a pair of clean sneakers to wear.
- No street clothes. Athletic attire required.
- May not use the room without an adult present.
- Squat racks may be used only under direct supervision by a trained coach.
FACULTY AND STAFF
- Must complete a waiver before use (available from Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer)
- Use equipment according to its intended use
- Return all weights and equipment to proper location
- Wipe down equipment after each use and dispose of wipes in recycling bin
- If an injury occurs or equipment is broken, inform the Athletic Director, Athletic Trainer, or a coach immediately.
- Call 911 in case of medical emergency
- AED is located on wall outside of Fitness Center to the right of elevator.