Strength and Conditioning
Waynflete now has a state-of-the-art strength and conditioning Fitness Center and top-notch strength and conditioning staff!
Please reference this page for current schedule and policy information (see Fitness Center Rules below).
Kendra will be teaching fitness classes, working with high school teams in season, and having fitness room hours. She will be in the space about 10 hours per week mostly from 2:00-4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Must take part in an orientation session prior to use
- Sign in each time
- Use at own risk
- No food or drink other than water allowed
- No outside shoes allowed. Bring a pair of clean sneakers to wear.
- No street clothes. Athletic attire required.
- May not use the room without an adult present.
- Squat racks may be used only under direct supervision by a trained coach.
FACULTY AND STAFF
- Must complete a waiver before use (available from Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer)
- Use equipment according to its intended use
- Return all weights and equipment to proper location
- Wipe down equipment after each use and dispose of wipes in recycling bin
- If an injury occurs or equipment is broken, inform the Athletic Director, Athletic Trainer, or a coach immediately.
- Call 911 in case of medical emergency
- AED is located on wall outside of Fitness Center to the right of elevator.
Strength and Conditioning Coaches Tim and Kendra