Enrichment Music Instruction
Waynflete’s Enrichment Music Instruction program provides students in grades 2–12 and community adults, beginners as well as advanced musicians, with individual or small-group instrumental and vocal lessons right on campus. Our instructors are professional musicians with degrees in music education and/or performance—recording artists, composers, concert musicians, and teachers spanning all musical genres, including classical, folk, jazz, and rock.
Music instruction is divided into three seasons: Fall Season (September 16- December 20), January Season (January 6- 31), and Spring Season (February 3- May 24). No discounts are available for Music Instruction. All students must be registered online and tuition paid prior to the first lesson.
Fall Season begins the week of September 16, 2019.
Lower School may register for lessons after school. Middle School and Upper School students may register for lessons during the school day (during a free period) or after school. Waynflete students receive scheduling priority.
Enrichment Music Recitals 2019-2020
The Fall and Spring Seasons end with recitals. All students are encouraged to work with their instructors to select one or two favorite pieces to share with an audience of family and friends.
Fall Enrichment Music Recitals, Franklin Theater
- Tuesday, December 3, at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, at 7:00 p.m.
Spring Enrichment Music Recitals, Franklin Theater
- Tuesday, May 26 at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 27 at 7:00 p.m.
How to Register
- Contact individual Enrichment Music Instructors by email to arrange a specific lesson time. Click here to view Enrichment Music Instructor bios and contact information. Questions about the program or instructors? Contact Director of Performing Arts Mary Jane Pagenstecher.
- Once you have arranged a lesson day and time with the Instructor, register online and pay by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). Music lessons will not begin until the student has registered and tuition has been paid in full by credit card. No cash or checks. Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.