Students grades 2 through 12 and community adults sign up for individual or small group instrumental and vocal lessons on campus. Our music instructors are professional musicians with degrees in music education or performance and a passion for music.
Music instructions is divided into three seasons: Fall season (September 17- December 21), Winter season (January 7- February 1), and Spring season (February 4- May 24). No discounts are available for Music Instruction. All students must be signed up and payments made in advanced.
Lower School Students may register for lessons after school (or during school for those who ride the bus). Middle School Students may choose between lessons during the school day or after school lessons, and Upper School Students may register for lessons during the school day. Waynflete students receive scheduling priority.
Fall and Spring Season Enrichment Music Recitals 2018-2019
Fall and Spring Seasons end with a recital. Each student will work with their Music Instructor to select one or two favorite pieces to share with an audience of family and friends.
End of Fall Recital - December.
- Tuesday, December 4, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, at 7 p.m.
End of Spring Recital - May
- Tuesday, May 15, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Contact individual Music Instructors by email to arrange a specific lesson time. Click here for Music Instructor bios and contact information.
- Questions about the instructors? Contact Performing Arts Director Mary Jane Pagenstecher at MJPagenstecher@waynflete.org.
- Once you have arranged a lesson day and time with the Instructor, register and pay by credit card (VISA or Master Card) online here. Music lessons will not begin until the student has registered.
- Registration requires payment in full by credit card. No cash or checks. Please note that families may no longer select to receive a bill through the Waynflete Billing Office.
- Questions about registration? Contact the Director of Enrichment at firstname.lastname@example.org.