Summer Term 2020
Waynflete's Summer Term 2020 welcomes K-12 students from around the country who seek academic opportunities that will strengthen their skills, engage their curiosity, or leap them ahead in their high school course work. Classes are offered simultaneously in-person (if safe) and on our real-time online platform. No matter where you are in the world—if you have a computer and high-speed Internet connection, you can participate.
Start a new language, learn to appreciate music more deeply, or develop your poetry writing skills. These courses and many more are available in Waynflete's Summer Term 2020.
STILL WANT TO REGISTER?
Contact us at email@example.com
Space is still available in the courses below.
In addition, Waynflete has partnered with St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Jackson, Mississippi to broaden our offerings. St. Andrew’s is a fellow Malone School and part of our Malone School Online Network. Their course offerings include math and computer science. See listings below.
Please note: all grade levels shown below refer to the grade your child will be entering in fall 2020, not the grade they have recently completed.
- First Grade Readiness (Part of K–1 Camp)
- Reading Skills & Strategies (Grades 2–5), 3 Weeks
- Math Skills & Strategies (Grades 2–5), 3 WEEKS
- STEM: Problem Solving and Engineering (Grades 6–8), 3 Weeks
- Writer's Workshop for Middle School (Grades 6–8), 3 Weeks
- Business and Finance (Grades 9–12), 3 Weeks for Credit
- Personal Finance (Grades 9–12), 3 Weeks for Credit
- Writing the College Essay (Grades 10–12), 3 Weeks
- World War II History (Grades 9–12), 3 Weeks for Credit
- STEM: Human Anatomy and Physiology (Grades 9–12), 6 weeks for Credit