registration for Summer Term 2021 is now closed
Please contact us with any questions
Waynflete's Summer Term welcomes rising grade 1-12 students who seek academic opportunities that will strengthen their skills, engage their curiosity, or move them forward in their coursework.
With a focus on a safe return to in-person learning (depending on conditions at the time classes run), the majority of our classes will be offered in-person with the option for real-time online participation in most. We’d love to see you in person, but if you have a computer and high-speed Internet connection, you can participate from anywhere.
In addition to offering our own classes, Waynflete is once again partnering with St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Jackson, Mississippi to broaden our offerings. St. Andrew’s is a fellow Malone School and part of our Malone School Online Network. St. Andrew’s course offerings can be found by following this link to the Virtual Saints Learning Platform. Students interested in Virtual Saints classes can register directly through their website.
Please note: the grade levels shown below refer to the grade your child will be entering in fall 2021, not the grade they have recently completed.
- MATH: REVIEW, REFRESH, RENEW (GRADES 1–3), 3 WEEKS
- MATH: REVIEW, REFRESH, RENEW (GRADES 4–6), 3 WEEKS
- LEVEL UP LITERACY (GRADES 4–6), 3 WEEKS
- HISTORY OF WORLD WAR II (Grades 9–12), 3 WEEKS—FOR CREDIT
- CERAMICS: INTRODUCTION TO THE POTTERY WHEEL (GRADES 9-12), 3 WEEKS—FOR CREDIT
- TOPICS IN PERSONAL FINANCE (GRADES 10-12), 3 WEEKS—FOR CREDIT
- the LAYERED CITY—Rethinking Monuments (GRADES 9–12), 3 WEEKS—FOR CREDIT