Grade 6 History - Ancient Civilizations
Hello, sixth grade historians!
Your job is to become an expert on your topic! To do this, you will need to learn from other experts. My job as a librarian is to connect you with those experts! Below you will find various resources to help you on your way, including a link to my Bluejeans room, so you can ask me for help finding what you need.
Courage, young researchers of ancient civilizations! We shall achieve this task together (while we are apart)!
Your trusty librarian,
- Use this guide to help you use Noodletools
- You each have one book on your topic at home. Don't forget to use it- often!
Ebooks! Magazines! Encyclopedias!
- KidsInfobits – Not just for little kids! It has lots of books and magazine articles just for you!
- Research in Context – Reference book & magazine articles, as well as plenty of images, videos, & audio files.
- World Book Encyclopedia – Like any good reference source this has good introductory information on many topics!
- Use this Database Guide to help you to use these databases
If you don’t find what you are looking for, email Emily Graham (or visit me at the Research Help Desk)!