Enrichment Music Instruction
registration for MUSIC INSTRUCTION 2020-2021 opens August 31, 2020
Waynflete’s Enrichment Music Instruction program provides students in grades 2–12 and adults, beginners as well as advanced musicians, with individual or small-group instrumental and vocal lessons. The program is open to Waynflete families as well as students and adults from the broader community. Our instructors are professional musicians with degrees in music education and/or performance—recording artists, composers, concert musicians, and teachers spanning all musical genres, including classical, folk, jazz, and rock.
Enrichment Music Instruction will begin the week of September 14. Lessons will be offered in-person or online. The format, in-person or online, will be determined by the type of lesson and the appropriate situation for the Waynflete student and teacher. Lessons for non-Waynflete students will only be available online.
Enrichment Music Instruction is divided into three sessions: Fall Session (September 14-December 18), January Session (January 4-29), and Spring Session (February 1- May 21). All students must be registered online and tuition paid prior to the first lesson.
Lower School may register for lessons after school. Middle School and Upper School students may register for lessons during the school day (during a free period) or after school. Waynflete students receive scheduling priority.
Enrichment Music Recitals 2020-2021
The Fall and Spring Seasons end with recitals. All students are encouraged to work with their instructors to select one or two favorite pieces to share with an audience of family and friends.
Fall Enrichment Music Recitals
- Wednesday, December 2, at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3, at 7:00 p.m.
Spring Enrichment Music Recitals
- Tuesday, May 25 at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 26 at 7:00 p.m.
How to Register
- Contact individual Enrichment Music Instructors by email to arrange a specific lesson time. Click here to view Enrichment Music Instructor bios and contact information. Questions about the program or instructors? Contact Director of Performing Arts Mary Jane Pagenstecher.
- Once you have arranged a lesson day and time with the Instructor, register online and pay by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). Music lessons will not begin until the student has registered and tuition has been paid in full by credit card. No cash or checks. Questions about registration? Contact email@example.com.