Waynflete's Transportation Department is concerned with safe and convenient transport to and from school, as well as school-sponsored activities. Our main focus is on our school bus service—including routes, extra-curricular, athletics and field trips—but we also help with concerns about parking, traffic flow, public transportation options, and more.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or ideas, contact Transportation Manager Dan Lamarre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bus Transportation Routes
Waynflete bus service is available to and from Kennebunk, Bath, Cape Elizabeth, Freeport, Lewiston/Auburn, and points in between. These include routes on which some available seats may be shared by students from other schools. Bus schedules, rates, and sign-up forms are mailed in August. The school reserves the right to change or modify bus service routes.
In order to protect the health and safety of all students on Waynflete buses, the following protocols will be in place this year:
- Students must complete the required daily health screening before boarding a bus
- Students will sanitize hands upon boarding and de-boarding the bus
- One student will sit in each seat, unless they are from the same family
- Students will sit in a staggered manner (e.g., if one student is in the window seat, in the next row the student will be in the aisle seat)
- There will be a maximum of 24–26 students on each bus
- Masks will be mandatory at all times
- Whenever possible, we will load forward from the last row of the bus and unload backwards from the first row of the bus to minimize contact.
- Bus windows will opened whenever possible.