Chairs: Ellie Linen Low & Sophie Mendoza
Waynflete’s Parent Diversity and Inclusion Committee is a volunteer group that supports the school's commitment to diversity. Committee members organize presentations and discussions with faculty, students, and families. All Waynflete parents are encouraged to attend meetings.
Chair: Abby Bliss
The Athletic Council supports the athletics program, with a focus on Grades 6-12. We support Waynflete athletics through:
- Athletic Council meets twice a year with the Athletic Director;
- hosting a pre-season family picnic in August at the Fore River Fields;
- assisting with the end-of-season awards ceremonies (three times per year);
- assisting with the Snack Shack at athletic events.
The Friends of the Library support the library through daily volunteering, ongoing projects and special events. To become a Friend, just contact librarian Laurel Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All parents - and ideas - are welcome. Current activities are:
- Annual Book Bash
- Used Book Sale at Spring Fling
- Bottles for Books - turn returnable bottles and cans into cash through the CLYNK recycling program (pick up a CLYNK bag in the library)
- Birthday Books - donate a book to the library in honor of your child's birthday or other special occasion
- Daily Volunteering - help out in the library during the school day